The following statement was last updated on November 3, 2020
Shanghai REFINE Technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us" or "our") provides the following websites: www.rfidcn.com (our "website"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy statement tells you how we will handle your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit from), as well as your privacy and how the law protects you, and aims to provide you with information about how we collect and process Information about your information The personal data you have obtained by using our website, including any data that you may provide on our website when you contact us.
Our website is not suitable for children, and we do not intentionally collect data related to children.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data refers to any information about that person that can identify that person. It does not include data on deleted identities (anonymous data).
When you visit our website, we may collect or provide you with personal data. We may collect, use, store and transmit different types of personal data related to you. We classify them as follows:
- Identity data Include your first name, last name, title, your organization and job role or other identifiers；
- Contact data Include your residential address, email address and phone number；
- Technical data Include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, and other details about the device you use to access our website;
- Usage data Include information about how you use our website;
- Marketing and communication data Including your preferences when receiving marketing materials and updates from us and third parties, and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share aggregate data, such as statistics or demographic data. Aggregated data may come from your personal data, but it is not considered personal data in law because it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing certain functions. However, if we merge or associate aggregated data with your personal data so that you can be directly or indirectly identified, the combined data is personal data and we will process it in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will not knowingly collect detailed information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, sex life, sexual orientation, or genetic or biometric data (referred to as "special data categories"), or Any information about criminal convictions or crimes obtained through our website.
3. How to collect your personal data
We collect your personal data in different ways, including:
- Interact directly with you.You can provide us with identity and contact data by filling out the form on our website or contacting us by mail, phone, email or other means. This includes data you provide when requesting information about our products and services, contacting us in connection with our blog, recommending customers, downloading resources, or using interactive features on our website or social media applications.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when permitted by law. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- In order for us to execute the contract, we will enter into or have entered into a contract with you (or take steps at your request before signing such a contract);
- If necessary for our legitimate interests, and your interests and rights do not override these interests;
- For our compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
5. Who do we share your personal data with
- If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, we may share your personal data with regulatory agencies or law enforcement agencies;
- If we sell any part of the business, in this case, we may disclose your personal data to potential buyers of the business within the scope directly related to the business.
6. Our website and third-party websites
7. Data Security
We have taken appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data and prevent it from being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost or altered, leaked or accessed in any illegal way. We restrict access to your personal data to our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have real business needs, and those who process your information will only do so in an authorized manner.
We also have appropriate procedures to deal with any suspicious data security breaches. We will legally require you to notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies of suspicious data security breaches.
We will store your personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, financial and good practice requirements. If you want to know more about how long we store data, please contact us using the contact information above.
8. Contact us and change your personal data
If you have any questions, comments or requests about this privacy statement or your personal data, please contact us using the contact information above. If there are any changes to your personal data, please keep us informed.